Revolution contains selamectin, an active ingredient that protects against fleas and heartworms, treats and controls ear mites and mange, and controls tick infestations. This topical application works by penetrating the skin and entering your pet’s bloodstream, killing the parasites that ingest the blood and preventing flea eggs from hatching. Revolution should be administered only once a month, and it is safe for kittens 8 weeks and older. Do not use on sick, weak, or underweight cats.
– For cats 2.6 to 7.5kg
– Protects your pet from heartworms, fleas, ticks, ear mites and other parasites
– Prevents flea eggs from hatching
– Fights both internal and surface parasitic infections.
– Apply Revolution once a month on the same day of each month year round.
– Use the entire contents of the tube. Do not split the contents since the dose and therefore the effectiveness of the product can be reduced.
– Part your pets hair at the base of the neck between the shoulder blades until you can see the skin, and place the tip of the tube on the skin.
– Apply the contents of the tube to a single spot on the skin at the base of the neck between the shoulder blades.
Revolution for Cats 5.1-15 lbs:
Three single-dose tubes each containing 0.75ml (45mg) of selamectin