Dermcare Aloveen Oatmeal Intensive Conditioner can be used on any dog or cat that enjoys a moisturising, lightly fragranced shampoo, and helps those who suffer from dry and itchy skin.
The Aloveen range can be used at any age on dogs, puppies, cats and kittens.
Dogs and cats with normal skin will benefit from:
- Clean skin and fur thanks to the gently foaming shampoo base
- The soap-free pH balanced formula that allows them to retain their natural coat oils
- A glossy coat thanks to the inclusion of emollients and moisturisersAloveen is also ideal for dog and cats with allergies. Pets with allergies often suffer from dry and itchy skin. Two common types of skin problems include ATOPY and CONTACT ALLERGY. Atopy is often used to refer to a condition of suffering multiple allergies, including those to various airborne pathogens, dust mites and pollens.A contact allergy can be caused by anything that the animal’s skin comes into contact with, such as certain types of grasses. It usually causes irritation of the feet and belly.Two important aspects of treating allergies can be done with Aloveen shampoo and conditioner:
- Soothing the skin with both the superfine colloidal oatmeal particles and aloe vera
- Removing the allergens (e.g. pollens) from their skin with the gently foaming shampoo baseAloveen Intensive Conditioner is the perfect complement to Aloveen Shampoo. It is designed to be left on the coat, however some pet owners may prefer to rinse the conditioner off, which is also fine. It is excellent when used between baths as a grooming aid.Aloveen Intensive Conditioner is Moisturising and Soothing.Some dogs have severe allergies or other skin conditions and will also require medications from their veterinarian. Dermcare Vet strongly encourages you to seek further veterinary advice if you feel that more treatment is required in addition to your Aloveen Shampoo and Aloveen Intensive Conditioner.
Directions for use:
Aloveen Conditioner should be applied once pet is towel dried to prolong the soothing effect of Aloveen shampoo. After shampooing rinse the coat thoroughly with water before applying conditioner. Apply Aloveen Oatmeal Intensive Conditioner to the animal at several points. Gently massage into the coat.Use sparingly. Use as a leave on conditioner or lightly rinsed off with water.Dry and brush the coat as usual